Cheesecake that’ll take you only 5 minutes to make!
I have this thing for cheesecake. I just looooove the flavors and ever since I baked my first one for a Daring Bakers challenge ages ago I was hooked. The only downside to baking a cheesecake that it takes a while. About an hour in the oven and than – technically – another hour in the oven while it is cooling down. O and than another hour to wait for the cheesecake to cool enough to eat.
So that is a lot of waiting for that specific cheesecake taste… So I now give you the fastest ‘look-a-like’ cheesecake. Which takes literally five minutes of your time and can be enjoyed right away. Of course it is not exactly the same but it’s delicious and if you’re looking for a no-fuss dessert that will still impress your guests, this is the dessert for you.
I made this one with strawberries but you can quite simply change that for whatever fruit is in season; peaches, cherries, anything will do.
Cheesecake in five minutes
- 4 cookies of your choice for the bottom
- 100 gr creamcheese
- 100 gr Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 vanillabean, split
- 2 tbsp of strawberry jam
- 75 gr fresh strawberries
- Put the cookies into a bag and smash them with a rolling pin until you have crumbles. Take two glasses and divide the crumbles between the two glasses.
- Take a bowl and add the creamcheese and yoghurt to it and mix it well. Add the sugar and the vanilla seeds and mix it through.
- Divide between the two glasses.
- Clean the strawberries and cut them in two or in four. Mix it with the strawberry jam and top the glasses with the strawberry mix. Keep it in the fridge until you use it or eat it straight away.