Today I have a really simple and quick recipe for you. You can ofcourse make it much longer and bake your own tortilla’s but let’s be honest; sometimes you just want to grab a quick bite and not be bothered by mixing dough! I usually have some ready made tortilla packages in the cupboard which are perfect for a quick and healthy lunch dish. (also perfect for a dinner by the way, but that’s another story)
You can heat them if you want but I usually don’t bother at all.
I filled these with hummus and roast beef, but in essence you can fill them with just about anything you like. So consider this more and idea than an actual recipe.
Wraps with roastbeef and hummus
- roast beef
- lettuce of your choice
- Lay a tortilla on your kitchen counter and thickly put a layer of hummus on top.
- Add some slices of the roastbeef on it and sprinkle some tabasco on it
- Add the lettuce leaves and the garden cress and roll them up.
- Ceviche and summer time - July 24, 2015
- O no it’s vegan! Quinoa salad with mango - July 17, 2015
- Travel: Workshop foodphotography and styling Londen – the recap - July 2, 2015
- Chicken salad with orange dressing and cherries - June 29, 2015
- Carrot salad with yogurt dressing and dukkah - June 26, 2015
This post is also available in: Dutch