Delicious bowls of crispy bacon stuffed with a filling of your choice
For the baconcups:
cupcake baking tin
For the stuffing you make a filling of your choice. Examples can be:
boiled or baked potato wedges
spicy sausagecook before adding
3bottles of beer
2or 3 hours of the best music of ZZ Top
1. Preheat oven to 100 degrees Celsius and turn on the ZZ Top music.
2. Drape the bacon strips on the backside of the muffintin crosswise and finish off by draping a strip of bacon around the bacon cup. Press together with your hands to get a solid cup. Repeat this four to six times (for as many cups you need).
3. Place the muffintin in the oven and cook the baconcups for about 60 minutes. In this hour prepare and precook the filling of your choice (ie: the oniontopping I made earlier for my hamburgers. Here’s the recipe). During the waiting drink two beers. Remove the bacon cups from the oven after one hour and let them rest for 20 minutes.
4. Gently remove the bacon cups from the muffin tin and fill each with a filling of your choice.Top the cups off with cheese or break an egg above them and then put them back in the oven (still 100 Celsius). Let the filled cups cook for another 30 minutes and drink a beer while wating.
5. After half an hour get the cupcakes from the oven and enjoy the little dude pies.
Let yourself go and experiment with various stuffings.
Want to impress the Misses and play on the general female sweet tooth? Make a stuffing of chopped dades and finish off with some creamcheese. Trust me...