1. Preheat the oven (140°C electrical/120°C hot air) and prepare two baking trays with baking paper.
Chop about 2/3 of the almonds in the magimix (don't make them into powder). Chop the remaining almonds with a knife.
2. Stir the two sugars together. Whisk the eggwhites with an electric handmixer stiff, add the sugar in three parts and mix after each portion of sugar to make sure it is firm again. Add the cornmeal and the white winevinegar and keep stirring untill you feel a noticeable resistance while using the mixer (this can take up to 5 minutes)
3. Spoon the chopped and the largest part of the roughly chopped almonds through the mixture. Divide the batter in circles of about 20 cm each on the baking trays and cover with the remaining almonds. Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven, turn the oven off and leave the meringues for at least another 60 minutes in the oven to cool. Leave the door closed during the cooling. (you can keep the meringue for maximum one day in an airtight container or cover in various layers of foil and freeze for max. 1 month.
4. Puree 600 gr of the strawberries for the strawberrysauce, in a magimix or blender. Mix it with two tablespoons of the icing sugar.
Whip the cream with the remaining icing sugar to soft peaks. Spoon 2/3 of the strawberry sauce through the cream. For a marmereffect don't mix it completely.
5. Shortly before serving put the cream on top of the meringue. Put the two meringue on top of each other and top with the remaining strawberries. Cover with icing sugar and serve the remaining strawberry sauce separately.