Yay!! Here it finally is.. It’s been months in the making but we wanted to make sure we had all the details figured out for our workshop before the announcement would go out. Initially we talked about having the workshop in October but that was just to soon in busy times so we moved it along to the spring month. What better way to refresh your foodphotography than doing it in beautiful Cornwall in the spring?
Janie from Hedgecombers has been an absolute gem in getting us the best program ever, as we are spending a day (well ok, almost a day) in the beautiful restaurant of Fifteen Cornwall. We will be shooting the chefs in action, having a wonderful lunch there as well and of course shoot that too.
Of course that is not the only part of the workshop as it will be a total of three days. Three days in which you submerge yourself in all things foodphotography and styling. In an environment that is inspirational and with people who have the same mad hobby as you do. We will start the friday with introductions followed by theory sessions, which we will keep entertaining by adding in some live sessions in between. You can see the program below. Since there are still some minor details we’re working on it is a rough outline of the program. Once you sign up you will receive a full overview complete with times and things you need to bring etcetera.
Our location is Wringworthy Cottages, where we have secured a few wonderful cottages where each of you will have your own room. No shared rooms but the cottages are shared.
The program looks as follows:
- Arrival, introductions and getting to know your fellow participants.
- Theory sessions on photography, styling and post processing with lightroom
- Low light session in preparation for the evening dinner in a local restaurant in Looe.
- Early morning a we’re heading out to Fifteen
- Sessions in small groups to get to shoot the chef’s in action. The other groups will be working in a separate room styling and photographing various items provided by the Fifteen crew.
- From 11 till 12 the restaurant is closed and we get the change to go out and shoot the scenery from in- and outside of the restaurant.
- 11.30 we’re served a delicious lunch and we’ll relax a bit and enjoy the scenery.
- Once back at the cottages you will start working on various assignments in pairs. There is also time for one on one sessions with the instructors if you have specific questions or need help with your camera.
- Dinner will be at our venue and depending on the weather it might be a BBQ
- Discussing the photos taken and giving tips and critique to help you understand what could be done differently.
- Buffet lunch
- Goodbyes and leaving for home
Total cost of the three days is € 950,=. You can sign up for the workshop through the link here.
Included in the price:
- All meals and beverages for the three days
- Two night stay at Wringworthy Cottages in separate bedrooms but in shared cottages
- Transportation as needed during the workshop events
- Instruction as per the workshop schedule
Not included in the price:
- Transportation to and from the venue
Dates for the workshop: 15-17th of April 2016