Masterclass food- and tabletopstyling April 5th
Meet the Blogger is an international organisation who brings interior, design, lifestyle, travel, food and well, most other bloggers and publishers together. They’ve been around for a while now and since last year they also organize a few fun masterclasses in the country.
So when Alex and I were asked to give a masterclass food- and tabletop styling we didn’t take a lot of time to think about it. And as is the case with things like this; time flies! So the masterclass is on April 5th in the beautiful town of Geijsteren (Limburg). Alex – for those of you who do not know here – is a food- and tabletop stylist and has worked with people like Niven Kunz, Jeroen van der Spek and – ofcourse – yours truly. Most recently she has done the fabulous styling for the latest book from Bluebelle: Easy Peasy. Next to that we have been giving the workshop photography and styling for foodbloggers for a little more than two years now. Alex has a blog dedicated to sweets and hotspots Serve with Cream and you can find her portfolio website at AlexStyling
The workshop is a one day workshop where we will discuss the below topics.
The location will be at the burgundian restaurant Hoeve de Boogaard on the stylish, noble estate of Geijsteren, with the hospitable hosts patron cuisinier Jan Cremers and his wife Anita. They will also participate in the MC and happy to answer your questions from their food and cooking profession.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– The importance of a good photo in food and table top styling
– How to determine your personal style
– How to choose a good composition for food photos
– Choosing props
– Food and table top styling: tips and tricks
– Food and table top styling: difficult dishes
– Basics of (daylight) lightning of food photography
– Attendee level: please have a basic knowledge of photography: what is
aperture, shutter speed, white balance, iso.
– Price for the complete one-day Masterclass is € 89,00 (excl. VAT) and includes
a great, healthy lunch, coffee, tea, drinks , small bites etc. served by
restaurant Hoeve de Boogaard
– Goodiebag included
– The Masterclass will be given in English.
– Please take your camera and tripod with you
– Date : Saturday 5 april 2014
– Time : 9.00 – 16.30 h.
– Location: Hoeve de Boogaard, Geijsteren
(10 km of the German border – 50 km of the Belgian border)
– Max. 40 students
WIN A FREE TICKET!
Leave a comment in this post telling us you’ve done so and we will pick one lucky winner. You have until March 3rd to enter for the free ticket.
Ofcourse you can also register straight away on the site of Meet the Blogger and we hope to see you soon in Geijsteren!