It will be a little quieter here for the coming days… I will be working in Helsinki for a few days for our awesome workshop… You can follow us on Twitter and/or facebook with the hashtag #HelsinkiFoto2014 or just enjoy the peace and quiet.. Haha… (O and there will be another Inspirational blogger tomorrow!)
As it happens today is also my blog birthday. Officially today is the day that Simone’s Kitchen in it’s current shape and form exists for one year. I wanted to bake cake and I have a nice little surprise action planned but as it goes – too busy with the workshop preparations and regular work, so it will have to come after Helsinki, but it will happen!
So see you soon and Näkemiin!
- Travel: Workshop foodphotography and styling Londen – the recap - July 2, 2015
- Chicken salad with orange dressing and cherries - June 29, 2015
- Carrot salad with yogurt dressing and dukkah - June 26, 2015
- My New Roots – Sarah Britton - June 21, 2015
- What is a ‘whole30’?? And our results - June 13, 2015
This post is also available in: Dutch