Everyone survived New Years? Well, obviously or otherwise you would not be reading this right now… 😉 To start with I wish all of you a wonderful 2015. May it be filled with happiness, love, prosperity and health. That the new year may bring you all you ever wished for.
I like a New Year… Not that it matters a great deal if you start something on the 1st of January or on the 30th of June (to name just a date) but it does have a nice ring to it. New beginnings. New year. new chances. It’s gonna be an exciting year for us anyway, with Tom and I both being self employed. I’m scared to death, but in a good way it is also quite exciting. We do have enough plans so that will not be the problem. So what’s going to happen in 2015?
- And important one as the site will be made fully mobile responsive next month. My designer is ready to kick off to get it done and there will also be a few minor things adjusted. Nothing major. The most important one is that it will now be easier to watch on your mobile. No luxury considering that more than 50% of all viewers watch the site on a mobile device
- We will be builing on your Youtube Youtube kanaal and will be filling it up. There will be little movies with basic things although it will be in Dutch to begin with but not sure if we might be doing them in both languages. We’ll see how that would work. Esmee and I are thinking of doing something fun together too. We’ve done some practicing and that resulted in mostly bloopers… 😉 If you haven’t subscribed to our You tube channel? You can do so here
- It is also that dreaded month of January and that means lots of resolutions.. Yes really… I don’t like them and it is not a strong point of me but I do it anyway every year. Hahaha…. But it is definitely necessary and after all the food in december both Tom and I have grown about ten sizes. Well at least it feels that way. So time to hit the brakes. And because I like a challenge every now and than I have signed up for the I quit sugar program starting on January 22nd. You’ll still have Dudefood Tuesday so not to worry!
- Another plan that has been lying dormant for a while is to visit certain producers in the region and make a reportage of a kind. We’re still thinking that one out but it’s all in the works. I imagine going to a goat farm and making a reportage, coming home with some good produce and than creating a recipe of that.
- Since Tom will be officially working for Simone’s Kitchen as of february 1st he will also be working more on the site. How and why and when, we’re still thinking that one through.
In other words… still a lot to be figured out. But we are looking forward to it and will just continue along the same line as we’ve done sofar. So…. if you have any brilliant idea for something you would like to see here, don’t hesitate to let us know! We would love to hear from you!