One fine day (or so I imagine it must have gone) Alexandra and Ria decided it would be fun to create their own cook book. But put to perfectionists together and you can be sure it is months in the making before ideas have been drawn out, the team has been put together and a dummy is created. Moodboard ready to go.
Whatever went before; as we speak the photoshoots are almost done. We will be working on day 4 when you read this; if all goes well that will be the final day for the photography so Ria can move on with the design and look of the book.
The title? HEMELS (Heavenly)
The dishes? Well I guess the title says it all even though I haven’t actually tasted anything as my whole30 stops exactly today. Tough luck for me but I have seen how the others have enjoyed tasting the food, so I am pretty sure it is gonna be awesome.
The expected publication date for the book will be beginning of december but I will keep you posted on the progress. In the meantime; here is a sneakpeak and some behind the scenes photos….
- Ceviche and summer time - July 24, 2015
- O no it’s vegan! Quinoa salad with mango - July 17, 2015
- Travel: Workshop foodphotography and styling Londen – the recap - July 2, 2015
- Chicken salad with orange dressing and cherries - June 29, 2015
- Carrot salad with yogurt dressing and dukkah - June 26, 2015
This post is also available in: Dutch